Recognising Excellence at the Women's
The annual Women's Awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding contributions made by staff to the hospital and our community.
The purpose of the awards is to:
- to celebrate our staff
- to recognise and acknowledge excellent work
- to motivate and encourage staff to do a great job
- to create a positive workplace culture
- to reinforce the Women’s strategic directions, and staff efforts that support these directions
- to reinforce behaviour consistent with the Women’s vision and values.
The Women's Awards
Associate Professor Sue Jacobs, the Women's Director of NICU Nurseries, was named the 2016 recipient of the Woodward Family Medal of Excellence.