Sign up to your digital Health Hub
Quick and easy access to your hospital information
Health Hub is a secure and easy way for you to see and manage information about the treatment and care you receive at the Women’s in Parkville.
Using the Health Hub website or mobile device app, you will be able to:
- See details of your upcoming appointments.
- Change or cancel your appointment (with some exceptions).
- See information about your recent visits, in some cases including notes from your healthcare team.
- Find your test results (usually available within 4 days).
- Check your medicines and request a repeat prescription.
- View details of your healthcare team.
If you’re receiving care at any neighbouring hospitals – Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, The Royal Melbourne Hospital or The Royal Children’s Hospital – you’ll be able to see those details too.
Sign up to Parkville Health Hub
To sign up to Health Hub, complete the online form.
You can also fill in a PDF form (required for proxy requests) and return via email, post or on your next hospital visit.
After your sign up request has been processed, you will be sent a code to activate your account.
Download the app
Access your hospital information when and where you need it with the Health Hub app.
Read the Health Hub FAQs to find out more about the sign up process, access, privacy and security, information in Health Hub and more.
Contact the Parkville Health Hub Help Desk for technical support, feedback or questions.